Seattle Public Schools’ 2015 Language Lab Camp: Korean, Chinese, & Arabic for elementary students
Category : News & Media
Salaam! Ni Hao! An Yong Ha Say Yo!Do you have adventurous, curious elementary-aged kids who’d like to learn some Korean, Chinese, or Arabic but are too young to participate in OneWorld Now? Enroll them in this fun two-week language camp–all for only a $10 fee thanks to funding from STARTALK at the National Foreign Language Center at the University of Maryland.
- When: June 29-July 9, 8:30am – 12 noon (including July 3)
- Where: Chong Wa Hall, 522 7th Ave. S., Seattle WA 9810
- Who: Current K-4th graders at any school in the Puget Sound area (students need not be enrolled in Seattle Public Schools). Students at all levels are welcome–whether they have studied the language before, or are complete beginners!
- Languages offered: Arabic, Korean, and Mandarin Chinese
- Cost: $10 nonrefundable registration fee